A RADIO CALL TO WENGER AFTER UNITED WON THE TITLE


A RADIO CALL TO WENGER AFTER UNITED WON THE TITLE..
Reporter: Mr Arsene, will u call Sir Alex to congratulate him & united on winning the league title?
Wenger: Will I congrat Fergie & Utd? Well I thought I already did that the day I give them Van Persie.
Reporter: Won’t u be calling him now since their are officially champions?
Wenger: Will I call him? Yes of course! But not to congrat, coz i did that last year on August. I need to ask him about the £1.5m bonus, as it was part of the negotiation bet that RVP was going to fire them in winning the title.
Reporter: Do you think you are going to win on Sunday against the spirited Fergie team?
Wenger: Do I think? It’s not about thinking, I surely believe. It’s important for Fergie to help us win our 4th place trophy. Coz if we don’t win that means; no Champions League, no 4th place prize of £24m, (which is similar to the cash of selling RVP), & of course before i forget no Wilshere for Fergie comes next season..
Reporter: Are u going to sell Wilshere? Don’t u think the fans will hate u badly if u do so?
Wenger: Shut up!! Do u want the fans to kill me? Who said Wilshere? I said & meant will share, the will to share a helping hand to Fergie. One example of help can be scouting ideas. U totally misquote my words.
Reporter: Sorry! We thought we heard Wilshere?
Wenger: Better be sorry. Atleast u could have mentioned Giroud, Am sure fans won’t be disappointed if i offload him for cash.He’s a good top man to sell.
Reporter: Sorry again Sir! Last Question Mr Arsene. Are u going to sell anyone to Fergie next season, coz there’s a lot of buzz on that?
Wenger: Am I going to sell? Yes! Am currently negotiating on selling one of my ball boys but the deal as stall, Fergie isn’t ready to offer us the asking price of £5m. The boy is technically gifted, he has a good catching hands. I was planning to transform him into a goalkeeper like the way i did to my former player Henry (from Winger to Striker), & Gibbs (from Winger to Fullback). If the deal don’t go through, am expecting him next season to be in a contest with Fabianski & SzczÄ™sny for number one spot. That means no plans of getting a goalkeeper in the next 15 years, we have got plenty of them.
Reporter: Ok Sir, Thanx for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment