The priest in a small Irish village loved his chickens



Priest in a small Irish village loved his chickens that he kept in a cage behind the church. One Sunday morning before mass, he went to feed the birds and discovered that the cock was missing. He knew about cock fights in the village, so he decided to ask his parish church. During Mass, he asked his congregation, 'Has anybody got a cock? "All the men stood up. "No, no, it was not what I thought. Has anyone seen a cock?" All the women stood up. "No, no, that's not what I mean either. Has anyone seen a cock that does not belong to them? 'Stayed up half the women! "No, no, no, it was not what I thought. What I really mean is true, has anyone seen my cock? Sixteen altar boys, two priests and a goat stood up

1 comment:

  1. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    ayam sabung

    ReplyDelete